Engagement Managers are project leaders. In this role, you’ll be deeply involved in all aspects of the consulting process, working directly with Partners and Principals to craft innovative strategies that shape our clients’ futures. You’ll lead teams of Associates and Business Analysts in executing project responsibilities and will develop client relationships as a trusted thought-partner and facilitator. Internally, you will manage diverse internal initiatives and play an active role in mentoring and inspiring our ambitious consultants.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Advanced graduate degree (MBA, PhD, MPA, etc.) and exceptional academic record
- Experience in management/strategy consulting or other business-related project management
- Business development and relationship-management experience
- Exceptional analytical and insight generation abilities
- Proven ability to coach and direct highly intelligent teams
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills, ambition, and ability to multi-task
To learn more, see our recent blog articles or reach out to one of us on LinkedIn.
Positions available in Salt Lake City, Utah or Dallas, Texas.
Cicero Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Cicero Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.