Digital Marketing Manager
If you are a marketing professional looking to help a growing business in a competitive industry, then we’d love to have you join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
The digital marketing manager will work with our Practice Area leads to design, develop, and maintain Cicero Group’s digital marketing strategy. We are looking for self-starters who can provide thought leadership in evaluating and recommending best practices as well as project management abilities to implement strategies. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
- Previous experience in digital marketing that could include:
- Setting up and optimize Google Adwords, email marketing, or social media campaigns
- Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns against established targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing the collection and nurture of leads
- Undergraduate degree or graduate degree
To learn more, see our recent blog articles or reach out to one of us on LinkedIn.
Cicero Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Cicero Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.