Analysts form the heart of almost every Cicero project. In this role, you’ll be part of 1-2 project teams at any given time, leading the research and analyses that shape our strategic recommendations. Your colleagues and project leads will challenge you to develop new skills and will help you achieve your professional goals.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or graduate degree
- Exceptional academic record and grade point average
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
To learn more, see our recent blog articles or reach out to one of us on LinkedIn.
Positions available in Salt Lake City, Utah or Dallas, Texas.
Cicero Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Cicero Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.