If you’re a current junior at a 4-year college or university looking for a challenging career working with bright, curious, driven minds, then we’d love to have you join our team as an Analyst Intern.
Our summer Analyst Internship program is a unique opportunity for college juniors to experience life as a strategy consultant. You’ll collaborate on small teams with real clients, solving their most pressing business challenges. You’ll have the opportunity to work on traditional consulting projects as well as private equity research with Cicero Partners, adding real value to each of your projects.
The internship program also has a strong professional development focus. You’ll be paired with a mentor who will help you identify and achieve your personal and professional goals, and will always be available to you for support as you integrate into your project teams. We’ll also facilitate one-on-one coffee chats, group lunches, and after-hours social events around Salt Lake with your fellow interns and consultants. At the end of your 10-week program, you’ll have the opportunity to present your projects and work to the entire firm.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Current junior at a 4-year college or university
- Exceptional academic record and grade point average
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Term: 10-weeks, Summer 2018
Compensation: $500/week, assuming 50-55 hours of work
Application Deadline: January 28, 2018, 11:59pm