If you’re a current junior at a 4-year college or university looking for a challenging career working with bright, curious, driven minds, then we’d love to have you join our team as an Analyst Intern.
Our Fall Analyst Internship program is a unique opportunity for college juniors to experience life as a strategy consultant. You’ll collaborate on small teams with real clients, solving their most pressing business challenges.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Current junior at a 4-year college or university
- Exceptional academic record and grade point average
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Term: 10-12 weeks, Fall 2018
Compensation: $500/week, assuming 50-55 hours of work. Part-time positions also available.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2018, 11:59pm