If you’re a motivated advanced degree holder or an experienced professional looking for a challenging career working with bright, curious, driven minds, then we’d love to have you join our team as an Associate.
Associates are deeply involved in all aspects of the consulting process and work closely with Engagement Managers to guide larger and more complex project responsibilities. As a Cicero Associate, you’ll lead small teams of Business Analysts and play a central role in shaping our strategic recommendations. You’ll engage directly with clients to understand their needs and implement original, creative solutions.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Advanced graduate degree (MBA, PhD, MPA, etc.) – preferred, not required
- Exceptional academic record and grade point average
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in management/strategy consulting, non-profits, think tanks, startups, or similar environments
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
To learn more, see our recent blog articles or reach out to one of us on LinkedIn.