Associates typically hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, or related fields; many have also obtained graduate degrees. They may join Cicero directly upon graduation from a graduate program or after 3-5+ years of work experience in an analytical role.
Cicero Group is a fast-growing consulting firm with a unique approach to strategy development and implementation. In addition to traditional consulting methodologies, we excel at advanced analytics techniques; a textbook Cicero study employs a triangulation of the client’s internal data (including “big data”), an array of secondary data sources, and primary qualitative and quantitative research to develop evidence-based strategic recommendations. At Cicero Group, you will be joining a cadre of MBAs, PhDs, and data scientists with a focus on driving impact for an exceptional group of clients— Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized firms, start-ups, and non-profits—across a variety of industries.
At Cicero, no two days are exactly alike. In a nutshell, we are analytically-minded problem solvers, and we collaborate with our clients to tackle a wide variety of mission-critical challenges in the following areas:
- Organizational Design
- Strategic Growth
- Sales and Marketing
- Big Data Management & Analytics
- Effectively communicating with clients to understand business objectives
- Executing research and analysis, including managing and mentoring junior staff in completing project work
- Developing and delivering strategic recommendations and implementation plans
- 3-5 years’ work experience in an analytical role
- Graduate degree in business, analytics, or related fields of study
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Clear, concise writing and speaking skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Strategy acumen; ability to identify insights and form strategic recommendations based on complex analyses
- Strong leadership skills, effective people and project management aptitude
- High proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint and experience with R, SPSS, STATA, SAS, or similar
- Desire to work 50-60 hours per week with occasional travel
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Interested in Working for Cicero?